Covor antioboseala electroizolant SWITCHBOARD MATTING Class 4
Covoare antioboseala electroizolant Switchboard Matting™ Class 4
Insulating matting is engineered to prevent workers from being ‘grounded’ and provides safety in case of electrical shock when working around high voltage applications. Top surface with corrugated rib pattern, enhances traction and is easy to sweep clean. Underside has fabric impression. Each square inch of matting is tested in conformance with ANSI/ASTM D-178 specifications.
• PVC compound.
• Overall thickness: 12.7 mm.
• Weight: 16 kg per m²
• Free of DOP, free of DMF, free of ozone depleting substances, free of silicone
and free of heavy metals.
• Each square inch of matting is tested in conformance with ANSI/ASTM D-178 specifications.
• O-zone resistance, flame resistance and oil resistance
• Protects for up to 40,000 Volts
• Available per roll or per linear meter
• Class 4 - Dielectric Strength: 50.000 V.
• Proof Test: 40.000 Volts.
• Recommended maximum usage: 36.000 Volts.
Must be replaced every 12 months for optimum safety.
Download - Covoare antioboseala electroizolant Switchboard Matting™ Class 4